Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Bonjour maman,
Comment tu vas?  I couldn't tell you how nice it was to talk to you yesterday.  How great was it too to be able to see one another. 
The backyard sounds like it is going to be awesome.  When does he think he could be able to finish all of that?  It sounds like it is going to be great though.

The whole family seems to be really getting into pickleball.  Carli told me that she even won a racquet.  That is good that carli is trying out tennis too.  It is important to be well rounded.  Please tell her that i used to hit with a 2 handed forehand all the time when i was her age.  
My week was really good.  The baptism went so well.  Even though it was way difficult to get there.  There were enormous puddle everywhere.  Even in some areas water was up to our knees.  The baptism went really went well.  I got to act as one of the witnesses.  Also like i said they just split our branch.  So there was only 30 people there when church started.  But by the end there was around 60.  So not bad.  Right now, i'm studying in Mosiah chapter 2.  
I love you too.  I hope you get the photos that i sent.
 I love you more than pie,
ELder Corey Kimzey


Hey dad,
How are things going?  It was great to talk to you too.  I like that talk too.  I like how Elder Bednar always explains everything so simply.  
I can't believe Wiggins did(sorry correction-he didn't, gotta put that in for Elder Kimzey's dad)  have a good downhill.  OK maybe i could understand that considering i probably would never even try doing that... 
Probably my best spirtual experience this week: was proably when i was reading in Omni and Jarom.  I found some really amazing scripture in there and they were just what i needed. It reminded me of when Our mission president shared with us Omni 1:26.  He told us how we all need to  live the law of concercartion as missionaries.
 Wow, Sister Rencher really did have a miracle.  That is amazing.  Is her family still doing well?  They sent me chritmas cards a long time ago, and i haven't sent them a thank you card back which i feel bad about.  I'm glad that casey is doing well.  He seems to be excited for his mission.  I'm sure he will do a great job. 
I can't believe Alec gets to skateboard on his mission.  I'm sure he is loving that.  That seems to be a mission meant for him.  I will talk to my mission president, i need to write him an email anyways.  I love you too.  It was great talking to you.  I tell my campanion.
 Love,
Elder Corey Kimzey

No comments:

Post a Comment